This year is Viva CalleSJ’s Fifth Year! It has a proven track record of attracting over 100,000 visitors from throughout Silicon Valley!
We Can’t Do It Without You! We Don’t It Without You!
San Francisco has the Tour de Fat, Oakland has PedalFest. With your help we grow our region’s own Silicon Valley Bikes! Festival & Bicycle Show at Viva CalleSJ. Baked into our Fest is support for Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition, History San José, our regions bicycling clubs, riding groups and the not-for-profit helping organizations that use bicycles for good works.
Registration for Exhibiting and Vending at our May 19, 2019 Festival is Now Open through Friday April 5th.
Exhibiting Sponsorships for Businesses:
If you sell bicycling-related products, or services or products that are of special interest to our Valley’s cyclists, and if you would like to become a 2019 sponsoring exhibitor and would like to exhibit on May 19, 2019, please contact Diane Solomon at email@example.com . Please provide your business’ name and information about what you’d like to promote and sell at our Festival.
Vending Opportunities for Artists and Artisans:
Our Festival showcases local artisans and craftpersons and their wares. If you would like to exhibit and sell on May 19, 2019, please contact Diane Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please provide information about what you’d like to promote and sell at our Festival.
Opportunities for nonprofit helping organizations and bicycle clubs:
If your nonprofit helping organization or bicycling club would like free exhibition space at our 2019 Fest, please contact Diane Solomon at email@example.com .
Viva CalleSJ’s registration will close on Friday, April 5, 2019.
We will offer discounted rates for Silicon Valley Bikes! Festival exhibitors through Friday, March 15, 2019
Benefits for Exhibiting Business Sponsors:
- Attract new customers: The Festival is an affordable and effective way to reach Silicon Valley’s diverse bicycling communities and its residents.
- Improve or create customer loyalty: Bicyclists and the general public appreciate businesses that support this event.
- Sell your products and create new demand for them.
- Test market your prototypes and products on a variety of types of cyclists: Road, racing, lowrider, mountain, recreation, BMX, recumbent, cargo, bike partiers, vintage and cruisers.
Benefits for Exhibiting Artist & Artisan Sponsors:
- Attract new patrons and customers: The Festival is an affordable and effective way to reach Silicon Valley’s diverse bicycling communities and the public.
- Show and sell your art and craft; develop new bicycle themed products, create new demand and new markets for your wares.
Benefits for Exhibiting Bicycle Clubs & Riding Groups & NonProfits:
Promote yourselves to Viva CalleSJ’s thousands of visitors! Offer your members and volunteers a great day while community building with the Santa Clara Valley’s premier cycling clubs, riding groups and the public.
- Make this a club, staff member, or a volunteer appreciation event! Ride along the Viva CalleSJ! Enjoy the Festival’s large picnic areas where no reservations are needed. Enjoy amazing artisans and vendors, bike clinics and music by the San José Bike Party sound bikes. Test-drive a cargo bike! Check out Gooseneck Bicycle’s spectacular Bicycle Show!
- Family Activities: A Family Fun Zone with art activities, games, education, face painting, a free helmet give-away and a huge playground where parents can take a breather while their children play.